First lesson in accessorizing: Victoria Alexis Crown Jewelry should be the last thing you put on and the first thing you take off! To keep your jewelry pieces looking pretty and polished, follow these easy care tips.
By following these simple tips, your jeweled pieces will keep sparkling for years to come…
- Always remove jewelry and/or accessories when washing hands, showering, or swimming. Moisture can cause stones or metals to dull or become loose.
- Avoid spraying or applying any alcohol or oil-based products such as: perfume, hairspray, body lotions, cleansers or hair grooming products on or near the jewelry including hair accessory pieces. The alcohol or oil content will cause certain materials to crack, will dull the finish and loosen the crystals, and cause metal parts to discolor or tarnish.
- Never expose jewelry or accessory pieces to extreme heat or direct sunlight over long periods of time as this can cause colors to fade.
- To clean your jewelry and accessories, use a dry soft cloth. Never submerge in cleaning solution or water.
- Ensure your jewelry is completely dry prior to storing.
- When you’re not wearing your VA Crown jewels, store them in their cozy, original packaging.
VICTORIA ALEXIS cannot be held liable for any damages caused by use of our jewelry.